Build Your Million Dollar Team
After years of working with business owners one on one. I conducted several studies of what business owners did with their time. By the time the studies were complete, I had made a startling discovery:
A business owners time is worth at least $1,000 an hour in gross revenue when meeting with and talking to clients and prospects.
This discovery raised an immediate question: how can business owners maximize their $1,000 hours and reduce all the other stuff?
Longer? Too many business owners are already working 50-80 hours a week.
The answer was easy!
Build a Team and get some help on all “the other stuff.”
My course, Build Your Million Dollar Team will show you:
- Why a team and company vision is so important
- What the optimal team looks like, and who should fill the key roles
- The dos and don’ts of hiring an optimal team
- How to train your team to take responsibility for the companies growth
- And more!
This is one of the most important trainings I’ve ever designed.
It really is worth your time. For every hour you invest in this course you will free up thousands of hours in the lifetime of your business
So here’s my advice:
Learn more about all the various tools and resources my company provides to help you hire, train, and maximize your team.
Remember: you are worth $1,000+ an hour when meeting with clients and prospects, but you need a team to support you!
Build your “Million-Dollar Team”
Is your team designed to help maximize your growth? Ask yourself:
Is your calendar full of appointments and meetings?
How much time do you spend personally dealing with client problems?
Do your clients ever call you directly, even when it’s not convenient for you?
Is your staff trained on how to effectively find new clients and referrals?
Do you have dedicated assistants for sales, & a dedicated team specifically for service?
If you can’t answer any of these questions, or if you don’t like the answer you came up with, Mitch Durfee’s Build your million dollar team can help, what you’ll find inside:
- Specific outlines for all the key positions on The Million-Dollar Team, and strategies for finding the best candidates.
- Training modules and tutorials for all key positions, so new team members can be up and running right away.
- Checklists and procedures for your staff to follow to ensure all critical activities get done correctly and on time.
- Use tested scripts for your team to book more appointments
- And more!
- Lectures 20
- Quizzes 0
- Students 336
- Assessments Yes